Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Piece of Note to myself

Assalammualaikum.
Salam Syawal.

"Piece of note to myself."

Melepaskan, dia boleh teman kita.
Tapi, dia kena jaga masjid.
Tak boleh ambik.
Nampak agak pelik saya disitu.
Hee, 3rd August.
I'll try to write in english. At least, I fixed my attention for myself.

So, currently this Raya break, I took a chance to find myself, along with my family.
Find my strength, my passion, along with my family.
Because their smile are honest, not full with hypocrisy.

And, the most important,
Allah is always with me.
Yes, I know.

I was growing up. Growing up.
You know, depression became a natural part of life.
But, I just not mention it was me.
You know, everyone has problem.
But, I just not mention it was me.
Through by middle school into high school and now.

Like many problems I had.
The more I tried to solve it, the more worse it got.
So, it was my own consciousness.
Sometimes, I had become a prisoner in my own prison.
I realized it quickly.

I overlooked a fundamental truth about this life.
I began to panic and wondered what I was wrong.
What would happen to myself if I continue this way?

We, as humans, are inherently imperfect.
Will always mess up.
It is not because you're not grateful enough.
It is not because you're not religious enough.

Just smile.
The tests of Allah come in different forms to different people.
By the help of Allah, every test can become a tool to get closer.
Get closer to Him.

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal.

Cintakan bunga, akan layu.
Cintakan manusia, akan mati.
Cintakan Allah, hakiki.


p/s: err.. broken english.





No comments:

Post a Comment