Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Always a traveller

Assalammualaikum.


I was standing. and breaking inside.
I can't help myself from being me.

" Ehh, cuti habis dah. Mari kembali ke pangkuan kelas, buku dan segalanya. Rasa macam bahagia. "

There is one thing I thought during this journey,  adventure.

"Menjengah dalam bayangan."

Now, 
I was sitting in silent, on the way back to Keningau.
Breathless, I'm alone.
Looking out the window of this taxi.
There are many memories come around my mind.
Take me back to my childhood.
Pendek kata, semua kenangan yang telah berlalu.

I realized this feeling when I was travelling.
The same situation occurred when I was at the ferry, on the way to KML, Labuan.
Looking out to the window and remind myself.


I promise that I won't cry again this semester.
I won't be weak, I won't be fragile.
I won't be vulnerable, chased by give up.




Hmm. Post ini tiada unsur tarbiyyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment