Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Who Am I

"Assalammualaikum. Orkid."

"Waalaikumussalam. Why do you call me? I'm busy."

"It is very difficult to get in touch with you. Eventhough when I send my emails, you still don't wan't to pick up a call from me."

"It's hard for me too. It's hard when I saw your name. I can lost my breath a little and cried. I even know who am I."

 "Well, I understand. But tomorrow, please. I want to meet you at the bookstores. See you there, near the cafe. Please dear.."

"Sorry Min .."

"You must come this time. It very a long time no see. I miss you so much. Are you seriously want to avoid us?  Come on, Zan and Tah was there too, InshaAllah. We need to talk about our friendship"

"I said no..I have many things to do.."

She switched off her phone. Before that, she had heard Min's voice at the end of call that called her name several times. Ahh, just let it leave. Then Orkid keep her phone in the drawer, and she hope that she would not be realized if there are any message or a phone call comes in from anybody. This time, she want to be alone, her mind is already disturbed by a lot of things.

"She should have told me that she was in critical condition." Orkid said.

Orkid cried. It's because her friends. It's because her friends was conceal something from her. If they consider her as a friend, they should let her know the truth. But, she loved them. That's why she need to be alone, for a while.

Orkid opens her diary and stopped at a page that says these words.

"People let us down but the Almighty never let's us down. To lead a better life, rely on Him rather than them."

Yah!

TO BE CONTINUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment