Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Kau mampu luah.

Almost two years I've been lived in a situation where I was down at heart and down to earth. Almost depression killed me. Almost, but not yet. I might be crazy if I continue behaving like that, lost hope. People will judge you, not trying to help you; even your family. Until one day I meet some people by co-incidence and told me what I might become if I keep drowning myself in almost depression.

"You didn't see we give you all.."

"I know.. but I don't want that, I just want your attention, your love, spend time with me to know me, try to understand my situation, all my problem.. so then, I will not deal it alone. You know, alone? I'm alone with myself. Facing all situation, with all myself. You don't even support me. Don't even know me. You never ask my condition is it bad or good.. and all.."

Trying to embrace the pain given by people; some people.

I learn a lot.

Now, I see Ipdas in different view right now, living in my own world.

I'm glad and so grateful for what I'm having now.

Maka aku kira, begitulah kehidupan.

Aku mahu kaish sayang; bukannya perhatian.

No comments:

Post a Comment